Thursday, June 1, 2017

A VINTAGE POSTCARD CANVAS FOR DECOART MEDIA BLOG

Summer is almost here!  
This time of year always takes me back to my childhood.  My mom would take my brother and I to the park where we would play and swing in the warm sunshine. I remember running in my backyard; pretending I could fly like the butterflies.  My mom had a lovely rose garden in the center of the back yard and beautiful peony bushes lining the back fence.  I loved to walk among all of that fragrant floral display of color.
Ahhh.....summertime and childhood memories!


I guess that is what inspired the sweet little vintage canvas I am sharing on DecoArt's Media Blog right now.  I'd love for you to hop on over and take a look.  I have a complete pictorial tutorial to show you some new techniques and possibly answer some questions you might have about a DecoArt Media product and how it can be used.

Enjoy the sunshine and take some time to PLAY with your creativity!



6 comments:

  1. I've been over to take a look at this beautiful project Candy but the site won't let me leave a comment. I adore your canvas with the glorious colours, layers and embellishments that bring some wonderful sunshine into our lives. Thanks for sharing your process steps and tips and bringing us such amazing inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, you are so sweet! Thank you so much, my lovely and talented friend.

      Delete
  2. I had a little trouble leaving a message too but managed it in the end. Your canvas is stunning Candy, the sunflower is especially beautiful the way you have layered it up! Great tutorial, as always. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. You are so sweet. Sorry you had trouble leaving a. Moment. Not sure what is up with that. But I so appreciate your always positive, constructive comments!!!❤️

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful collage, Candy. It brings up happy memories of my own childhood. I also loved it to take a stroll through our garden, between all of the fragrant flowers and bushes. Thank you for that!

    Sending big hugs your way,
    Gaby <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. will pop over and check your post tomorrow Candy as its pretty late here. Love what I see and the wonderful colours, especially the sunflower, which is a huge favourite of mine xxx

    Sending my best wishes as always
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!